By George F. Johnston
For about 3 a long time, the abortion debate has polarized the USA. This complete quantity contains bibliographic citations that tackle the ethical and spiritual facets of abortion. It covers such issues because the a variety of arguments either for and opposed to abortion, the prestige of the fetus, and overviews of a number of religions' stances on abortion. Citations additionally comprise references on how Christianity has inspired abortion politics and legislation, discussions of Operation Rescue, and legit statements on abortion by way of non secular organisations.
Read or Download Abortion from the Religious and Moral Perspective:: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Religious Studies) PDF
Similar bibliographies & indexes books
Marc Blitzstein was once one of many twentieth century's most vital American composers, lyricists, and critics, usually credited with having almost invented opera within the American vernacular. known as the daddy of yankee opera within the vernacular by means of luminaries Aaron Copland and Leonard Bernstein, Blitzstein was once a masterful pianist, trainer, and accompanist, even though, paradoxically, he made extra money at the lyrics to at least one songГўв‚¬вЂќ Mack the Knife Гўв‚¬вЂќthan on every thing else he ever did.
This can be a 3-in-1 reference publication. It supplies an entire clinical dictionary masking 1000s of phrases and expressions with regards to autonomic neuropathy. It additionally offers broad lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it presents details to clients on how one can replace their wisdom utilizing numerous net assets.
This present day on nearly each table in each workplace sits a working laptop or computer. 80 years in the past, computers have been built with a nonelectronic facts processing desktop: a card dossier. In Paper Machines, Markus Krajewski strains the evolution of this proto-computer of rearrangeable components (file playing cards) that turned ubiquitous in workplaces among the area wars.
The bibliography bargains details on study approximately writing and written language over the last 50 years. No accomplished bibliography in this topic has been released for the reason that Sattler's (1935) instruction manual. With a range of a few 27,500 titles it covers crucial literature in all clinical fields on the subject of writing.
- Patrology: The Golden Age of Latin Patristic Literature
- Z80 Assembly Language Programming
- Index to Records of Ante-Bellum Southern Plantations: Locations, Plantations, Surnames and Collections, 2d ed.
- The Letters and Papers of Jan Hendrik Oort: As Archived in the University Library, Leiden
- Fang-Tastic Fiction: Twenty-First Century Paranormal Reads
- Adorno-Handbuch: Leben — Werk — Wirkung
Additional info for Abortion from the Religious and Moral Perspective:: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Religious Studies)
95. Feinberg, Joel. " hi Matters ofLife and Death, edited by Tom Regan, 183-217. Philadelphia: Temple Univ. Press, 1980. Examines what personhood is, and applies this to the moral status of the fetus. He then examines the rights of others involved in the abortion decision, primarily those ofthe mother. He weighs the rights ofthe fetus with the rights ofthe mother. 96. " In The Problem of Abortion. , edited by Joel Feinberg. 145-150. Belmont, Calif: Wadsworth Pub. , 1984. Presents a modified view of potentiality, such that the rights ofthe fetus grow steadily and gradually throughout gestation, until they are mature at birth.
Fredericks, Richard. " In Abortion: Ethical Issues and Options, edited by David R. Larson, 125-142.
230. , and Jerry Jenkins. " In The Christian Educator's Handbook on Family Life Education, edited by Kenneth O. Gangel and James C. Wilhoit, 269-285. : Baker Books, 1996. Briefly presents the Evangelical position against abortion and answers objections of pro-choice advocates. The authors then discuss how the church can and should teach on the subject of abortion. 231. Davis, John Jefferson. " Chap. 6 in Evangelical Ethics: Issues Facing the Church Today. 2nded. : P & R Publishing, 1993. A wide ranging discussion of abortion from a Christian perspective.
- Download Cancer and its Management by Robert Souhami;Jeffrey Tobias PDF
- Download O Pioneers! (Webster's French Thesaurus Edition) by Willa Cather PDF