By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided via engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll throughout the framework’s key gains, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from format to checking out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping lessen the complexity of your net app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by means of keeping apart common sense, info, and presentation tasks with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* speak with the server and enforce easy caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of surroundings layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much internet apps
Read or Download AngularJS PDF
Create net Charts with jqPlot indicates easy methods to convert your facts into crowd pleasing, leading edge, lively, and hugely interactive browser-based charts. This ebook is appropriate for builders of all adventure degrees and wishes: in case you love speedy and powerful suggestions, you should use the jqPlot library to generate charts with impressive results and animations utilizing just a couple of traces of code.
In case your site is a jumpy number of associated pages, you're at the back of. unmarried web page internet purposes are the next move: pushing UI rendering and enterprise good judgment to the browser and speaking with the server simply to synchronize info, they supply a tender consumer adventure, very similar to a local program.
- Perl developer's dictionary
- Mobile Web Development
Additional resources for AngularJS
I will try to include landmarks in the code to help, but we will add a lot of code in many places at times. Refer to the code that is supplied with the book. cookies. This will be an object that we can read the values out of. At this point, if we run our application, nothing will be different. We have not set cookies, nor are we trying to access them. Let's change that. First, let's set up our views to show us the cookies in the request. ejs under views, let's add the section. The file should look similar to the following code: Index
[ 23 ] Backend Development with Express We now have to pass the cookie to our view.
With CSRF loaded, let's try to submit our form using the POST method. As you can see in the following screenshot, we get the error Something broke. What did you do? The CSRF middleware threw a 403 status code forbidden error. Our CSRF protection is working exactly as planned as we did not add the token to the form. This is exactly what will happen if someone with nefarious purposes tried to submit a form against our site with the token. To fix this, let's add another piece of middleware (note that our app is 90 percent middleware and only 10 percent views).
LogOut); The app now uses the route map to determine the actual URL to bind to. However, now we have an issue: if we update the route in the config, we have some functions that have hard coded '/login'. This will throw a 404 error. We need to track down all the references to login and logout. js, present in the middleware folder, is the requireAuthentication function. login. js present in the routes folder; it is the loginProcess function. We will need to redirect back to login on an auth failure.
- Download Vertriebsrecht im Internet: Der Vertrieb und Fernabsatz von by Andreas Ruff (auth.) PDF
- Download Aufgaben aus der Maschinenkunde und Elektrotechnik: Eine by Fritz Süchting PDF